PRP Treatment uses platelet-rich plasma (PRP) from the patient’s own blood to stimulate the bodies natural healing abilities, resulting in an instant reduction of wrinkles, fine lines, sun damage, and thinning hair. Best of all, the treatment can be done on both the face and the body to reduce the appearance of stretch marks and brown spots.
How Does It Work?
The patient’s own blood is drawn and then centrifuged to remove the red blood cells, creating a rich gel concentrated in proteins that stimulate healthy cell growth. That gel is then applied to the face or body in conjunction with a microneedling treatment for instant and dramatic results.
What Are The Benefits of PRP Treatments?
- dramatically improves uneven skin, fine lines, stretch marks, acne scars and pigmentation
- can be used on both the face and body
- Uses PRP (platelet-rich plasma) from patient’s own blood combined with our pain-free microneedling treatment
- Radiant and smooth skin lasts a year or more
- Effective for stimulating hair growth in both men and women
Request A Free Consultation
PRP Treatment FAQ
What Does The PRP Treatment Do?
It dramatically improves the most common skin conditions including fine lines, uneven skin texture and tone, acne scars, stretch marks, sun damage, pigmentation, and scarring.
Where On My Body Can I Get The PRP Treatment?
The PRP treatment can be effective on the neck, decollete, stomach, or any skin surface that requires improvement.
How Is The PRP Treatment Done?
A small amount of blood is drawn from the patient’s arm then centrifuged to form a clear gel. This gel is rich in PRP (Platelet-Rich Plasma) and has the unique effect of stimulating regeneration, helping aging skin repair itself from within. The gel is applied topically onto the skin and Microneedling is performed, utilizing tiny needles to facilitate the production of collagen and elastin. This process speeds up the skin’s natural healing process and improves blood flow, resulting in a clear and glowing complexion with unbelievable results!
What Are The Benefits Of The PRP Treatment?
Because the platelets are derived from a patient’s own blood, it is a natural and non-invasive solution for aging skin. The process is even less invasive than Botox. PRP is also beneficial for younger patients who want to clear acne scars and have a healthy glowing complexion.
Does The PRP Treatment Hurt?
No. A numbing cream is applied to ensure the patient is very comfortable. The skin may appear pink for 12-24 hours, but makeup can be worn the very next day.
How Many Treatments Will I Need?
We recommend having one PRP Treatment followed by two additional microneedling treatments spaced 3-4 weeks apart. The radiant results from PRP last for a year or more.
* Results may vary. Kasten Aesthetics is reputable for complete customer satisfaction for completed treatments. Unless otherwise noted, testimonials provided for Kasten Aesthetics are clients of Kasten Aesthetics who have undergone complete treatment(s). However, results may vary per client. No treatment is promised to provide permanent results. A guarantee is neither provided nor implied. Read our full disclaimer here.